IDENTIFICATION OF ICT GADGET
ICT are the initials of information and Communication Technology. This is an important part of modern living. ICT gadgets transmit and receive information. For example, mobile phone, television, radio, etc.
Table of Contents
ICT Gadgets are devises used for transmitting and receiving information. It enables individuals and 0rganisation (companies. Governments, and educational establishment) to communicate message from one person to another quickly and efficiently. They operate by using energy, usually electricity from either mains socket or batteries. They make our life easier and perform specific functions.
We use different ICT gadget in our homes, schools and workplace. Some of these gadget includes:
STRATEGIES AND ACTIVITIES
- The Teacher revises the previous week lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the new topic.
- The Teacher explains the note in details.
- The Teacher gives room for pupils to ask questions.
- The Teacher evaluates the pupils.
ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
1 .Explain the meaning of ICT gadget
- Identify common ICT gadget
- Define ICT gadget
- State five examples of ICT gadget