TYPES OF JUSTICE
There are four types of justice
Table of Contents
- Distributive justice: this implies fair share i.e. fairness in what people receive on income, just recompense
- Procedure justice: this is using fair process in deciding goods or whatever is distributed. Its absence can cause revolt where people demand for their right.
- Restoration justice: it is otherwise referred to as restitution. It seeks to appease someone that has been cheated or a heartfelt apology to writing a wrong by converting all justices done to persons or a group of person.
- Retributive justice: this is revenge, sought for when someone offends, aggrieve or betray another. He wants the offender to suffer exactly what he has suffered.
IMPORTANCE OF JUSTICE
- It prevent unnecessary conflict among the people in the society
- It encourages good relationship and interaction in the society
- It promote peace in the society
- It makes all happy
IMPORTANCE OF VALUES
- They help in resisting pressure to conform to values we do not appreciate people of integrity do not compromise their beliefs
- They help in gaol setting: goals are functions of our moral principles someone in the good values will set goals that fall in line with his good principles.
- They make us influence others positively. Having a mentor or role model of integrity one would as a result influence others positively