General School Rules
- Be punctual, report to school and class on time. School begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Strive to be present every school day. In case of absence, parents should call the school in the morning of the absence and notify the teacher in writing upon the student’s return to school.
- Respect each other at all times.
- Buildings and the compound will be kept clean and neat. Do not deface or damage school property. Students who destroy the school property will make restitution.
- Maintain order when moving to different areas. Do not run; running is a frequent cause of injuries.
- The following are not allowed in school unless prior permission is granted by the school staff:
- radios, cell phones, pagers and other electrical equipment
- valuables, extra money,
- Remain within school boundaries at all times. Students leaving the compound must have a Student Pass and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Avoid using abusive or foul language and gestures.
- Do not climb gates, railings, fences, and the school buildings.
- Respect the property rights of others.
- Leave the premises immediately after school duties/responsibilities are completed.
- Buying/selling of personal items and trading are not allowed.
Table of Contents
EFFECTS OF INDISCIPLINE
Indiscipline increases the rate of crimes in the society.
Indiscipline prevents the achievement of the societal goals.
Indiscipline may threaten the peace and progress of the society.
Indiscipline widens the gap between the rich and poor.
Indiscipline breeds high level of poverty in the society.
Indiscipline retards growth and development.
Write 5 rules and regulation of Elias International School