Recycled materials can be turned to functional artworks. For example, any materials such as wood pallets, plastic, cups or bottles, etc. and little creativity, you can create beautiful functional artwork.
Table of Contents
USES OF RECYCLED MATERIALS
These works serve various useful purposes:
- They are used for decoration. They can be kept or hung on walls.
- They can be used for eating. For example, plastic plates are used for eating. Some of the plastic products are trays, cups, jugs, etc.
- They can be used for drinking e.g. Plastic cups are for drinking.
- Flower vases are for putting flowers to beautify our environment.
- They are also used as gift items.
Strategies & Activities
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher endeavors to explain all the points to the pupils thoroughly.
Step 4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step 5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation
- List two uses of recycled products.