BASIC SKILLS IN CONTACT SPORTS (FOOTBALL)
- Goal keeping
- Trapping etc.
BASIC SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES (Volleyball)
BASIC SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES OF NON CONTACT SPORTS (Swimming)
- Buoyancy means the ability to float in water with confidence.
- Propulsion in water this mean the way the body is pushed through water by the actions of the arms and legs. There are four basic strokes or propulsion styles which are front crawl, breaststroke, back stroke and butterfly stroke.
BASIC SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES IN GYMNASTICS
- Mental focus
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN CONTACT SPORT
- Personal Hygiene is your responsibility.
- It is compulsory that student wear he appropriate uniform when training.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN NON-CONTACT SPORTS
- Always follow instructions.
- Avoid distractions.
- Practice skills within your capacity
- Ask question when in doubt.
- Proceed from simple to complex.
- Never underestimate your opponent
Table of Contents
- Give two each of the skills in contact and non-contact sports.
- State two each of the safety precautions in contact and non-contact sport.
Assignment: Give four each of the rules and regulations of contact and non-contact sport