The library is a building that houses a collection of books and other materials. It can also mean a room where books are kept. Consider the following words.
- Library card – A card certifying the bearer’s right to use the library
- Catalogue – An emmeration of all the resources of a library (card catalogue)
- Library fine – Fine imposed by a library on books that overdue when returnred.
- Public library – A nonprofit library maintained for public use.
- Bibliotheca – A collection of books
EVALUATION: Use your dictionary to find out the meaning and the transcription of the following words.
- Reference books
ASSIGNMENT: Use the words (abore) in sentence