Human ware refers to the human beings that use the system. In other words, the users of the computer system are the end – users and professional alike.
CARING FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Sitting position/posture.
- Using anti – glare protector.
- Maintaining dust free.
- Replace faulty components.
- Enumerate ways of caring for computer users.
- Demonstrate correct sitting posture.
- Arrange chairs and computer systems.
Strategies & Activities
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher endeavors to explain all the points to the pupils thoroughly.
Step 4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step 5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Summary: Teacher goes over the topic once again to enhance better understanding.