DRAWING A LINE
To draw a line:
Table of Contents
- Click the line tool.
- To draw the line, drag the pointer.
Draw a perfectly horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line.
DRAWING A RECTANGLE
To draw a rectangle
- Click on the rectangle tool.
- Drag from the upper end to the lower end of the page.
- Go back to the pick tool and then the rectangle tool.
Draw and paint a rectangle.
DRAWING A CIRCLE
To draw a circle:
- Click the ellipses tool.
- Click and draw on the page to produce a circle.
Draw and paint a circle.
Draw objects like boxes, fish, tins, cow, fan, cars etc. using freehand.
Strategies & Activities
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher endeavors to explain all the points to the pupils thoroughly.
Step 4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step 5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation
- Draw geometrical figures (lines, ellipses and rectangles).
- Do freehand drawing of objects and figures.
Summary: Teacher goes over the topic once again to enhance better understanding.