There are many careers opportunities in computer, these include:
- Teacher: To teach at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
- Computer Programming: To write computer programs.
- Computer Engineering: To assemble and repairs computers.
- Computer Analysts: To determine programs inside computers.
- Hardware Maintenance and Support: To service computers.
- Business Analyst: Offer computer solutions to business problems.
- Database Management Support: To take care of data stored.
- Telecommunications Engineers: To take of mobile phones, masts and other equipment.
- Computer Operations: Computer operator, data entry clerk, librarian, etc. that work daily with the computer.
- Computer Auditing: To check that the use of the computer is correct.
- Computer Security : To ensure protection of computer and data.
- Linguists: To write technical and user manuals in different languages.
Strategies & Activities
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher endeavors to explain all the points to the pupils thoroughly.
Step 4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step 5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation
- List five (5) career opportunities associated with computer usage;
- Mention their future career.
Summary: Teacher goes over the topic once again to enhance better understanding.