Some of the characteristics of deficiency are:
Table of Contents
- Poor night vision
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Easy Bruising
- Dry Hair
- Tingly Feet and Wobbly Walking
- Fragile Finger Nails
- Frequent Infection
- Stretch Mark
- Cracks in the corners of your mouth.
- Ageing in children
CONSEQUENCE OF FAMILY SIZE ON NUTRITION
FAMILY SIZE: it is the number of people in a family and house.
Size of family can also affect nutrition.
The following are some of the consequences of large family size on Nutrition
- Frequent visit to hospital for medication due to poor nutrition
- Lack of enough food
- Poor health
- They are Victims of diseases like Kwashiorkor, anemia, scurvy.
- Low child care
- Exposure to dirty environment
- Stunted growth
- Lead to poverty
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- The teacher welcomes pupils questions
- The evaluates the pupils
- What is Family size?
- Mention five characteristics of nutrition deficient person.
- Mention five consequence of family size on nutrition.