DRESSES FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
- School clothes
- Clothes for office work
- Clothes for household work or activities
- Clothes for sleeping
- Clothes for sports, picnics and relaxation
- Clothes for religious worship
- Clothes for travelling (journey / trips).
- Fabric for school clothes should be dirable, washable colourful and comfortable.
- He style should be loose enough to allow for school activities and it should be simple.
- Shoes should be dirable, comfort and easy to clean.
CLOTHES FOR OFFICE WORK
- The cloth should be comfortable, smart and simple.
- Fabrics should be easy to clean / washable.
- Over dressing should be avoided.
- Only simple accessories are needed.
- Clothed should not be too tight or revealing.
- Clothes should be discreet.
- Make – ups should be applied lightly.
- Dress and shoes should be avoided.
CLOTHES FOR HOUSEHOLD WORK OR ACTIVITIES
It is very important to dress neatly even when working at home. Clothing for household activities should be comfortable, suitable and washable of simple style and durable fabric. An apron or overall can be worn over the dress to protect it.
Table of Contents
CLOTHES FOR SLEEPING (Night goons or pyjamas)
- Fabrics should be soft – textured and flame resistant.
- Clothes should be comfortable and loose. Tight Clothes can restrict movement or flow of blood.
- A house coat can be worn over the night goon outside the bedroom.
CLOTHES FOR SPORTS, PICNICS AND RELAXATIONS
- Clothes for active sports should provide for freedom of movement and at the same time cover the body decently.
- Fabrics for such, clothes should be durable and easy to care for.
- Shoe should be comfortable for easy movement.
- Fabrics should be washable.
CLOTHES FOR RELIGIOUS WORSHIP
- The clothes should be comfortable and not tight.
- Fabric should not crease (wrinkle) easily.
- They should be washable.
These are the additional items we wear in order to supplement our clothes e.g. shoes, hats, jewellery, and ties, handkerchief, scarves, and handbags e.t.c.