- Read these sentences:
- He came in at a point in time
- I was eating then
- He came in when I was eating
- When I was eating, he came in.
Now, write down the sentences below like sentence (iii) above.
- I saw him when he was going out
- We got there when they were fighting
- Dada left home, when his father was dying
- We felt bad when we were coming
- My eacher told me when he was leaving.
- Study the table below and write six sentences from it
|I woke up
They bought the car
My mother came back
- Complete the gaps in the sentence by using the appropriate form of verb in each of the brackets:
- I broke the cu when I was ______ (run).
- The man came when we were ________ (read)
- When tthey were praying, miracles ________ (happen)
- When he was running away, we _____ (laugh)
- I read the book when they were ______ (sleeping)