PRE PLANTING ACTIVITIES
- Choose a suitable site
- Clearing of land and stumping
- Selection of seedlings
- Planting locally grown crops on ridges and beds in the school farm.
Table of Contents
POST PLANTING ACTIVITIES
- Watering, mulching, thinning and supply
- Application of fertilizers
- Staking where necessary
- Application of pesticides
- Harvesting of mature crops.
Strategies & Activities:
Step 1: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
Mention some ways a school farm can be raised
Mention 5 post planting activities for raising school farm