CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF THE SALES OF BANNED AND CONTAMINATED FOODS
Causes and Effects of the Sales of Banned and Contaminated Food: The following are the causes of sales of banned and contaminated foods.
Table of Contents
- Lack of good parental care or guidance
EFFECT OF BANNED AND CONTAMINATED FOOD
When people engage in the sale of banned and contaminated food items, the result may be any of these effects.
- Worry and Loss of Sleep
- Ruins Victims Business or Career
- Crimes has adverse on economic on economic development
- It may drive away foreign investor
- Insecurity in the Country
General Evaluation/ Revision Questions
1 What do you understand by human rights?
2. State five fundamental human rights in Nigeria
3. State three examples of civic rights, economic rights and political rights
4. Mention five causes of the sales of banned and contaminated foods
1 _________is one example of fundamental human right [a]human abuse [b]Right to vote during election [c]right to steal [d] right to Clap
2_______ is the act of stealing government money [a]prostitute [b]Embezzlement [c]Cheating [d]Robbery
3The food that is unfit for human consumption is ________ [a]Clean food [b]Well prepared food [c]Contaminated food [d]Good food
4 These are the causes of advance free fraud 419 except_________[a] School Training [b]Poverty [c]Influence of bad group [d] Money
5 What food is not medically and hygienically fit for human consumption, such act is a ____________- [a]Criminal act [b]Poverty [c]Shelter [d]Societal act
1. State ten fundamental human rights in Nigerian Constitution
2. State three main types of human rights