CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF ADVANCED FEE FRAUD (419) AND EMBEZZLEMENT
- Influence of Bad Group
- External Influence
- Psychological Problem
- Bad Value System
- Inequality between the rich and the poor is also responsible for the increase in crime rate in the country.
- Low self-esteem, alcohol and drug abuse make people, especially, the youths, to engage in criminal activities.
Table of Contents
EFFECT OF ADVANCED FRAUD FEE(419) AND EMBEZZLEMENT
1 Lack of employment may lead to crime in the society. Unemployed youths are readily available for anti- social criminal activities that undermine the stability of the society.
- Crime has adverse effects on economic development
- Insecurity in the country: Crime creates the state of insecurity in the country e.g. the activities of Boko-Haram has led to a state of Insecurity.
- Political Instability: Increase in crime rate may affect governance, thereby leading to political instability
- It may drive away foreign investors. Many investors may not be interested in Nigeria.
- Psychological Effects: Crime, likerape may cause a serious psychological effect on the victim
- What are causes of advanced fee fraud
- Mention four Effects of fraud and embezzlement.
- ____________ refers to the article of the Nigerian criminal code dealing with fraud.[A].The number ‘419’ [B].The number 619 [C].The number 417[D]. The number 819
- ____________ is the act of stealing government money. [A].Prostitute [B].Embezzlement [C].Cheating [D]. Robbery
- The food that is unfit for human consumption is ___________ [A]. Clean food [B]. Well prepared food [C].Contaminated food [D]. Good food
- These are these causes of advance free fraud (‘419’) except____________ [A].Poverty [B].Unemployment [C].Influence of Bad Group [D]. School Training
- When food is not medically and hygienically fit for human consumption, such act is a ___________ [A].Criminal Act [B].Poverty [C]. Shelter [D]. Societal Act
- Mention ten fundamental human right of a citizen.
- Mention ten duties and obligation of a citizen.