A value promotes good value system by an individual. It guides his goal setting. A value system can be improved by:
- Consistency: This is being used to do the same thing frequently without charging such a person can be predicted on his beliefs and does not embrace bad value in the society.
- Integrity : This describes the qualities of strong moral principles in a person. He will be opposed to taking bribes, corruption, examination malpracticed and so on.
- Commitment : It must focusing completely on an activity unity it is accomplished. Citizen are required to be committed to government’s programme.
- Fairness : This is threatens people equally according to the rule. It is achieving favouritism in all its forms.
- Tolerance : This is the willingness to accept opinions or behaviour of other who may not likes us it respects. Other cultures, religion and faster peace, co-operation and progress in the society.
IMPORTANCE OF VALUES
- It helps in goal setting.
- They control our behaviours.
- They make us have positive influence on others.
- They make us happy and fulfilled.
- They help in achieving the goals we have set.
Mention 4 factor that promote good values?