Environmental Health is the branch of public health that focuses on the interrelationships between people and their environment, promotes human health and well-being, and fosters healthy and safe communities.
Table of Contents
EXAMPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH HAZARD
Environmental Health problems
- Ozone Depletion, Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming:
- Loss of Biodiversity:
- Disposal of Wastes:
- Acid Rain.
- Overfishing. …
- Water Pollution. …
- Population Growth. …
- Waste Production. …
EFFECT OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
- Exposure to hazardous substances in the air, water, soil, and food.
- Natural and technological disasters.
- Climate change.
- Occupational hazards.
- The built environment.
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Say the meaning of environmental health
- List the examples of environmental health hazard
- Identify the problems facing environmental health hazard
- List the effects of environmental health