Å good sleep and rest help us to:
- Work properly.
- Think easily and clearly.
- Act quickly and correctly.
- Communicate clearly.
- Learn fast.
- Be attentive.
- Be mentally and physically sound daily.
Table of Contents
Factors Affecting Sleep
These are things or situations that will not allow you to sleep or sleep well. You may not be able to sleep:
- When there is å problem on your mind.
- When you are sick.
- When you do not have enough exercise.
- When you take certain drugs.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic “rest and sleep”
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “importance of rest ”
Step III: Teacher lists the importance of resting.
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupils make relevant contributions.
- What is rest?
- Mention two ways of resting
- What is the best way of resting?
- State three importances of rest and sleep.
- Mention three things that can affect our sleep