MEANING OF SIGNS
The following are different meaning of signs:
Table of Contents
- It is indication that something is happening.
- It is what a doctor can objectively detect.
- It is an event whose presence indicate the probable occurrence of something.
- It indication of some medical fact that may be detected by a physician during examination of a patient.
MEANING OF SYMPTOM
The following are different meaning of symptom:
- It is something that a patient notice or feel.
- It is the physical condition which shows that someone has a particular illness
- Change in the body or mind.
Like when a patient is feeling pain or dizzy. It shows early stages of fever or virus infection.
TYPES OF SYMPTOM
- Chronic symptoms
- Relapsing symptoms
- Remitting symptom
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- What is meaning of Signs?
- What is the meaning of symptom?