MEANING OF SICKNESS AND ILLNESS
A DISEASE is an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning.
Table of Contents
PATHOGENS: Any disease-producing agent (especially a virus, bacterium or other microorganism)
MEANING OF SICKNESS
- It is a state when the body is not in a comfortable position
- It is the unsoundness of the body
- It is illness, disorder, disease.
- When one is emotionally disturbed
- One is physically disturbed.
When a person is sick, the person should see a doctor to check what is wrong with him or her. And the person should use drugs recommended by the doctor.
PREVENTION OF SICKNESS
To prevent sickness and diseases, we must ensure we eat the six classes of food (balanced diet). And we should maintain good hygiene.
MEANING OF ILLNESS
ILLNESS: It is the length of time of being unwell, as a result of diseases. If the disease(s) that cause illness is contagious, then such diseases can be caught, transmitted or transferred and passed on from one person to another.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- What is meaning of Sickness?
- What is the meaning of illness?
- How can we prevent disease?