- Which of the following contemporary problems is associated with family? Divorce B. Ethnicity C. Tribalism D. Over population
- Dishonesty can make one to engage in all but one of the following examination malpractices B. cheating C. transparency dealings D. fraudulent practices
- A breakdown of law and order in the society is known as social order B. social instability C. social orderliness D. harmony
- ____ has led to insecurity of lives and properties. Negative peer pressure B. Secret cult C. Crimes D. Sexual immorality
- An example of what leads to disunity in a nation is ____ A. divorce B. ethnicity C. negative peer pressure honesty
- Which of the following is NOT an example of dishonest character? Electoral fraud B. Selfless service C. Robbery D. Examination malpractices.
- All but one of the following agents can assist in solving contemporary problems Church B. Mosque C. Delinquent D. Non governmentalOrganisation.
- The full meaning of EFCC is Economic and Financial Crime Commission B. Endowment Fund for Crime Commission C. Economic Forum for Corporate Companies D. Emergency Financial Crime
- Committee for Defence of Human Rights is under ____ A. Public Opinion B. Civil society C. Government Policies Religious Organisations
Contemporary problems and issues include all but one of the following A. HIV/AIDS B. Ethnicity C. Electoral fraud D. Economic Advancement Programme
INFLUENCE OF MAN IN THE ENVIRONMENT
NATIONAL UNITY AND INTEGRATION