Accident victims are people that get injured or killed when accidents occur on the roads. Some of the injured have their legs or arms broken. Such victims need immediate attention. In case of accident, injured victims should be rushed to the nearest clinic or hospital after first aid has been given to them.
Table of Contents
Our attitude towards accident victims should be a positive one, because anyone could be an accident victim at anytime and anywhere. In such situation how would you expect people to treat you? Accident victims need our love, care, attention, prayers and support. Our attitude towards them should be in the following ways:
- Friendliness: We should be friendly to accident victims. We should render them help and assist them get good medical treatment needed for their recovery.
- Caring: Accident victims need our care, love, support and prayers. We should take good care of them immediately and give them attention.
- Sharing: We should feel free to release some of our personal things like money, clothes and property to them, depending on what theirs needs are at the .time we are in contact with them.
- Prayers: Above every other help or assistance we may render to accident victims, they need our sincere and fervent prayers to God Almighty. Our Good and Perfect Creator, our Healer, Deliverer, Comforter, Strengthener, Helper, Redeemer, and Savior of our soul. When we combine prayers with medical treatment and love, the victim will surely recover speedily.
Strategies & Activities
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher endeavors to explain all the points to the pupils thoroughly.
Step 4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step 5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation
- Explain what accident victims means
- Explain what to do in case of accident of injured victims..
Explain our attitude towards accident victims