IDENTIFICATION OF ABUSERS AND THEIR TREATMENT AND REHABILITATION
Drug abuse affects the body and mind of the user and often many of those around him or her.
Table of Contents
CHARACTERISTICS/EFFECTS OF DRUG ABUSERS
- Abnormal or excessive happiness
- Shivering when not on the drug Cocaine
- Lack of appetite
- Excessive happiness of depression when not on drug
- Drunken behaviour without smell.
- Drunken behaviour with smell of drink (alcohol).
- Tremors or convulsion when not on drugs.
PRIMARY SOURCES OF HELP FOR THOSE WITH DRUG ABUSE PROBLEM
- Older relations
- School health officers
- Social centres
Strategies and activities
Step1: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step2: Teacher introduces the new topic
Step 3: Teacher explains the new topic
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils questions
Step 5: Teacher evaluates the pupils
Evaluation and Assignment
List 3 characteristics of persons who abuse heroine, cocaine and sedative drugs.