What is safety rule? Safety rules are the instruction that guides us during exercise to prevent us from been harmed.
Table of Contents
Safety rules in physical education
- Do enough warm-ups exercise before any physical activity
- Do not throw any object anyhow.
- Do not do any physical activity that is too difficult for your age.
- Pay attention to the exercise you are doing.
- Let your partner support you when necessary.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “Safety rules in physical and health education”
Step III: Teacher states the safety rules in physical and health education.
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupils make relevant contributions.
- Define safety rules
- Explain three safety rules in physical and health education