There are different accidents that occur while carrying out a task at home or in the school environment that needs necessary safety measures such includes;
Table of Contents
- Fire out breaks
- Pressing iron burns
- Hot water burns
- Sliding in the bathroom
- Knife or razor blade cuts
- Electric shocks through electrical opplinces
- Bone fractures due to letting of leg on lord objects like stares
- Burning of skin due to smash of chemicals during experiments in the school laboratory
- Hitting of students eyes by teachers while caning/beating
- Falling from the school staircase
- Drowning in the school staircase
- Drowning in the swimming pool
- Fracture while running or playing grounds on the pitch etc.
Safety measures at home
- To prevent electric shocks, the house should be properly wired by professionals
- Gas cylinders should be properly closed to prevent gas lockage
- Petrol and kerosene should be kept for from the reach of the children
- The use of candle, mosquito coils, baling rings etc should be avoided if possible
- Bathroom floors should be scrubbed regularly while old bathroom tiles should be replaced
- All electrical gadgets, sockets should be checked when going out of the house or before going to bed in the right
- The bush around should also be constantly cleared to prevent snakes, scorpions and other dangerous animals and insects etc.
Safety measures in a school environment
- The school building should be constructed properly with necessary safety measures put in place
- Fire extinguishers should be provided is strategic locations particularly in laboratories and office
- Sport masters and possibly a nurse should be available during inter-house sport or special sporting events
- Life guards and swinging instructors should be around alerter students are using the swimming pools
- Dangerous chancels used in laboratories should be kept in special rooms inaccessible to students
- School food should be liyglcrucally prepared and served to avoid food poisoning
- School buses should be in good condition and should be driven by professional drivers
- First aid kits should be provided in the school clique, laboratories and all depart rants in school environment.
Safety measures at work place
- Fire extinguishers should be in strategies place
- Proper wiring of the balding should been door by experts
- Staff should ensure that all electrical gadgets are switched off after office hour
- Smoking should be disallowed in all office and restricted to certain areas for instance restaurant
- Safety manager should conduct period training for staff on how to prevent forums of accidents in the work place.
- List likely accident in schools, home and work places
- State five measures to each.