Computer room/laboratory rule & regulation
- Students should not enter the lab unless granted access
- Diskettes and flash drives should be scanned before use
- All problems related to the system should be reported to the teacher
- No student should attempt to repair a system with the laboratory equipment
- Use all equipment and software in the lab responsibly
- Arrange chairs and tables in a comfortable manner
- Do not move any equipment and facility from its original position
- Arrange the computers and their peripherals in an orderly manner
- Do not change the setting in the computer system
- Do not install or remove any software from any system
- Save all work in an external storage device or the location specified by the teacher in the computer
- Do not bring in bags, foods, and drinks into the laboratory
- Shut down the computer properly and turn off other equipment after use
- Turn off all power supplies before leaving the laboratory
- Internet facilities are strictly for educational purposes only.
- The computer lab should be kept clean always
- All users of the computer lab should keep a record of a logbook.
- There should be no illegal copying of any materials
- Sound levels should be kept to the barest minimum
- Lab user should maintain professional and courteous communication. Electronic device should be used on a professional level. No obnoxious or belligerent behaviour is tolerated.