Ways of preventing intake of harmful substances
Ways of preventing or avoiding intake of harmful substances include:
Table of Contents
- Avoid taking expired food or drug.
- Avoid eating food that is not cooked well.
- Do not eat unripe fruits.
- Take only drugs that are prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid eating sour foods.
- Do not pick up food on the floor and eat.
- Avoid alcohol and cigarette.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step II: Teacher inroduces the new topic ” Ways of preventing the intake of harmful substances ”
Step III: Teacher mentions and explains the way of preventing the intake of harmful substances
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples.
Step V: Pupils make relevant contribution
- Mention five (5) sources of harmful substances in your environment.
- Mention two (2) harmful effects of taking alcohol
- Mention two ways of preventing the intake of harmful substances